Oshkosh and Madison Premises Liability Attorney

Dangerous Property Accidents in Wisconsin

Individuals who have been injured on residential or commercial property in Wisconsin may be eligible for compensation. At the law office of David K. Sparr & Associates, S.C., we help people who have been injured in premises liability and slip and fall accidents throughout the State of Wisconsin.

Contact attorneys with more than 30 years of experience to discuss your options for compensation. Call 800-236-3836 or 920-236-3838 or 608-665-1896.

Our firm offers two convenient office locations in Oshkosh and Madison to serve the needs of clients who were injured on another's property.

Premises Liability Accidents

At David K. Sparr & Associates, S.C., we represent people who have been injured due to property owner or homeowner negligence:

  • Defective automatic doors
  • Slippery floors
  • Rug slip hazards
  • Collapsing stairs
  • Inadequate security
  • Dog bites

Your claim will vary depending on whether the accident occurred on private residential property or commercial property. Contact a lawyer to talk about the cause of the accident and to learn about your legal options.

Wisconsin's Safe Place Law

In Wisconsin, residential property owners and commercial property owners hold different levels of responsibility for accidents that occur on their property. Commercial property is governed by the Safe Place Law, which requires property owners to keep their premises as safe and free from potentially dangerous conditions as they reasonably can. If you have been injured on commercial property and if the property owner's negligence caused or contributed to the accident, you may have a claim under Wisconsin's Safe Place Law.

Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer

If a dog bit you on private property, if you slipped in the grocery store, or if you were otherwise injured on another party's property, contact a Wisconsin premises liability attorney. We take all premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don't get paid until we get money for you.

Free Initial Consultation CALL TOLL FREE: 800-236-3836 OR