Can You Change a Child Support Order in Wisconsin?

A motion can be filed for child support to be modified if there is a substantial change in circumstances. According to Wisconsin family courts, the following can be considered as a significant change: change in your income, the income of the recipient, or the needs of the child. 

If a significant change has recently occurred in your life and you hope to modify your child support obligations, contact Sparr, Belville & Brown, LLC. Our lawyers will ensure the needs of your children are met. 

Link to More Information