Order of Protection

If you are seeking an order of protection, also known as a restraining order, in response to an abusive spouse, there are certain steps you must take. An experienced attorney can guide you through the steps necessary.

First, you must submit required forms to the court. If the court grants the order, a temporary restraining order will go into effect, up until the hearing. The final injunction is granted at the hearing. It can stay in place for up to four years.

When faced with these issues, it can be a daunting experience. The lawyers at Sparr, Belville & Brown, LLC will guide you throughout your case, with compassion.

View More Information Here